Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

I know it's been awhile, but I've been busy! I may be little, but I've got a lot going on! So where do we start? Let's start at the beginning or should I say end of 2008. Here I am looking oh so cute as the lady in red (thanks Nana and Papa). I'm getting ready to ring in the New Year with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy.

Still waiting for the party, but seriously, can we do something about this collar?
Fast forward to New Year's day...last night was a long one and we are all recuperating today...

No, we did not have one too many...I just decided to stay up ALL NIGHT long and therefore so did Mommy and Daddy. New Year's Day night was much better...probably because this was one of the only times Mommy and Daddy let me sleep that day (I think they were trying to teach me a lesson).

On Friday everyone was in a much better mood and we headed out for an adventure. Here we are getting ready to go to the mall...Daddy put my hat on.

After the mall, we went to Georgetown for Mommy's appointment and then to the pediatrician. Unfortunately, I have an infection in my mouth called thrush. It is very common in infants, but now I have to take medicine which I do NOT like! Nana and Papa visited over the weekend, but for some reason, no pictures were taken.
Here are some random pictures for you to enjoy....
Here I am trying to make a getaway, but Guinness busted me and alerted the authorities, otherwise known as mommy and daddy
Oh no...not that bright light again!
In this one, I'm just being cute!

Until next time...
XOXO
Ryanne

No comments: