Yesterday was my 2 month birthday and it included a trip to the pediatrician. Dr. Lee was very pleased with my progress and I was very well behaved. I watched Dr. Lee the entire time she talked to mommy and daddy and smiled at her whenever she turned her attention to me. My new stats are:
Height: 23 inches; 75% percentile
Wieght: 10 pounds 7 ounces; 50% percentile
Head Circumfrence: 15 inches; 25% percentile
This weekend I am going to try something called formula for the first time...I'll let you know how it goes. I also heard Dr. Lee say that mommy and daddy should start getting me on more of a routine with sleeping. She said to put me to bed the same time every night and let me cry it out...I don't know how I feel about that. They want me to sleep up to 12 hours over night rather than just 6 hours at a time...what's wrong with getting up to play (well try to, but mommy won't do it) and eat in the middle of the night? Doesn't everyone do it?
After a lovely visit with Dr. Lee, there was a bit of unpleasant business. They stuck something in my legs 3 times and it hurt! I also had to drink something that was not that good. At least they had pretty bandaids for me to wear and, as you can see, after the inital shock I was in a pretty good mood.
My Nana and her sisters, my great aunts Francie and Jeanni are coming to visit this weekend. Hopefully we'll have some pictures of the visit next week.
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment