Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Day, Hairdo Trials and Steeler Socks

This week we had our first 'major snow storm' as the news people called it. Mommy and Daddy said it was a joke because you could still see grass sticking out of the snow. Even our new President made fun of how this area reacts to a little winter weather. I didn't get to play in the snow this time, but we have another chance next week.

I did play with my toys a lot during the storm. I'm really into my bug this week, but he's not as funny as my monkey.



I also tried out some new looks.


Here I am with bangs....

And here are the curls that I have after my bath...


And then we're back to the usual look...the other do's don't last for long before the fuzziness returns.


The Super Bowl is this weekend. I don't know what that is, but it seems like a big deal. Mommy and Daddy won't let me wear any of my Redskin's outfits, but today Mommy put on my Steeler's socks. I 'm wearing them for you Miss Linda!
I had a play date with my friend Abbey too, but neither of our mommies took pictures...maybe next time.
Only one more week at home with Mommy and then she goes back to work and I go to daycare. I know we're going to have a fun week!
XOXO, Ryanne




1 comment:

Abbey & Casey said...

no pics but abbey have a blast! she talked about it for hours (and again today). talk to you guys tomorrow! great blogging!!!