Don't worry, it went back to normal after a few more shampoos.
Over the weekend my Nana came to visit and she brought along her sister's Jeanni and Francie and Mommy's cousin Charlie. I had a great time with all of them, but I missed my Papa.
In honor of meeting some new family, I wore shoes for the very first time! Thanks Uncle Chris for buying them for me!
Daddy had off work both Monday and Tuesday so we spent a lot of time together. Here we are yesterday watching the Inauguration of Barack Obama...my first new President. Mommy and Daddy told me it was history being made and that I'd learn more about it when I'm older and can understand the importance of it.
There sure are a lot of people there...it really must be a big deal.
All I know is that I am a happy and lucky girl to be loved by so many people!
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment