Sunday, December 28, 2008

More than just Christmas...

As if Christmas wasn't enough excitement for the week, I turned 6 weeks old and started to do many new things. The night after Christmas, I slept in my crib all night long! Don't be mistaken...I did NOT sleep all night long, but I spent the night in my crib, in my room, all by myself! I have not slept in the bassinet since.
This week, I have really started to play and interact with people and toys. I smile a lot and am finding my voice. One of my favorite things to do is play on my activity mat. I kick my legs and move my arms and watch my friends above. Sometimes when I am kicking and moving, my animal friends start to move and make noise...I wonder how that happens? I am also starting to notice these things that move and that I can bring to my mouth...Mommy calls them hands...all I know is that they are always there when I want them. Hope you enjoy the video.

Love, Ryanne

No comments: