Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog

I'm 3 weeks old already and getting bigger by the day. Mommy took the pictures of me in the red shirt and jeans this morning. Can you see my dimples when I smile?







My mobile sure is exciting








Pretty in Pink and deep in thought....





It took Mommy awhile to figure this out, but she finally did it! We wanted to give you a quick update now that I am 3 weeks old. It has been a busy week. Daddy went back to work on Monday so Mommy and I have been on our own. I sure do miss Daddy when he's gone, but he gives me lots of attention when he gets home. This week I went to the doctor to have my belly button looked at when the cord fell off. Luckily everything looked fine. I did get weighed and now tip the scales at 8 pounds 4 ounces...I gained 4 ounces in 3 days (I was 8 pounds at my 2 week appointment the previous friday). I sure am a good eater. I take a nap in my crib each morning and last night I went to bed in my crib and moved to the bassinet once Mommy came to bed. I actually sleep really well in my crib. This week, I also discovered my swing and my mobile. I love to watch the mobile and listen to the music and sounds it makes. This weekend Mommy and Daddy are going to start decorating for Christmas...I can't wait to see the lights.


Well, it's my naptime so I'll update everyone more next week. Enjoy the pictures!


Love, Ryanne

7 comments:

Papa said...

Hi Ryanne,

You look so cute in the red shirt I bought you. Do you miss me holding you and singing to you because I sure miss you? Be good for Mommy and Daddy as Santa is on his way.

Love Papa

Anonymous said...

Ryanne,
You look great in pink and a true angel. Your smile brighten any day. Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Aunt Jodi

Unknown said...

LOVE THAT SMILE!!!

Gammy said...

Hi Sweetie,

You are adorable and I cannot wait til I see you again.. I love your smile. You are quite the fashion statement!!!!!!!

I love you sooooo much.
Gammy

Anonymous said...

you are nothing more than perfect...... be good for mommy and daddy as i know you always are........ i love you lots,

Aunt Jodi

desertgramma said...

Barry & Jen,
Ryanne is just gorgeous and we are glad to hear both you and she are doing so well. Hope we get to see you at our next visit.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Abbey's Prairie Grammas

Marti said...

Dear Ryanne,
Another beautiful lady in my life - I’m lucky!

Glad your belly button checked out when you went to the doctor.

Hope to see a picture of you soon in the outfit I sent.....

Love,
Great Grandpa Young