Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I loved Halloween this year! It was so much fun! After careful thought, I finally decided on my costume...Blueberry Muffin. The fun began at school with a party and parade. Here's Daddy helping me put on my costume. I even had a blue wig, but at the last minute I decided that blue hair was not for me.
Here I am with my friend Kaylee walking in the parade. She was dressed as Rapunzel.


Next Jonah joined us.


Here's the gang after the parade.


That night there was more fun to be had. Trick or treating anyone?


I got to go trick or treating with my friend Cieran, his mommy and daddy, Aunt Katy, Uncle Pete and baby Lexi. Isn't she so cute?!


Cieran was dressed as a dinosaur.


He's a little bit taller than me especially with that costume! We held hands while walking. Safety first!


This was a scary house, but that didn't stop me!


Come on everyone! My pumpkins not full yet!


What a fun day. I love Halloween!


XOXO, Ryanne


No comments: