Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me! It's Great to be 3...

especially when you get to celebrate for 3 days in a row! What a weekend it was! It all began with my family coming to my house on Saturday. They must really love me a lot because they brought me lots of cool presents! Thank you everyone!

































How did everyone know I like Princesses!?









After dinner and presents, it was time for cake! My first ice cream cake!




Be careful Daddy.














yummy!









I think I really like this cake!














I don't want to miss a drop!









3 cheers for being 3!




This is my first self portrait.




Sunday was my birthday party.








I had a gymnastics party.








Hanging with Sam and Callie




Getting ready to stretch








Abbey was a good climber






Jonah on the tumbling trampoline.




I liked jumping on the trampoline too!




patiently waiting my turn to jump again.




here I go again!




Baby Lexi had fun but she was sad that she was too little to jump on the trampoline.




Time for pizza and snacks.









Cupcake time! I helped my Mommy make them.









Yummy chocolate!









I think everyone liked the cupcakes. Lily liked them.




So did Caelyn...




and Nathan.




I'm lucky to have such good friends who gave me nice gifts. I got this Princess Jasmine costume from Abbey and I loved it!









Me and my Daddy Monday was my actual birthday. First I had a party at school. When I got home, mommy and daddy took me to my favorite restaurant for dinner (Panera) and then I got even more presents from my mommy and daddy. I got a Dora puzzle and a cool bean bag chair!


I'm such a lucky girl. Thank you everyone for helping me to celebrate!




XOXO, Ryanne














No comments: