Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we went on our second annual trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun. My cousin Nick and Gammy and PopPop went too.
Here are Nick and I getting ready for the fun. I wasn't sure what to think at first, after all, I was kind of little last year.


OOOOOOOHHH! Pumpkins!
How about this one Mommy?There were also animals at the pumpkin patch...a cow, goats, pigs and chickens. I liked them as long as they didn't get too close to me. I'm smiling here because my Daddy was keeping me safe from those chickens and roosters!

Next came a hayride!
After a lot of bumps, we made it to the pumpkin patch. There were so many to choose from!


This was the best one I could find. What do you think?

On the ride back, Nick helped to cover me with all the hay.


Don't worry, I've got this.

After the pumpkin picking, we had one more adventure...to the hay pile!!!

Nick would help me climb up....


and then I would try to slide down.


Until finally, Nick helped me up...

and I jumped!



Sure was glad the hay was soft because I didn't do a very good job of landing on my feet!
Happy Halloween!
XOXO, Ryanne


















































































No comments: