Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Fun Weekend in PA

Sorry it's been so long since my last update, but I've been very busy! I did take some much needed time off and went to PA last weekend with Mommy and Daddy to visit Nana, Papa and Uncle Josh. On Friday night, we went to Mommy's high school football game. I have no pictures to share, but I had a lot of fun. I spent most of the game yelling 'Go Redkins' (even though everyone kept telling me it was the Barons who were playing), watching the blowing leaves and the cheerleaders.

On Saturday we went to Dutch Wonderland. I had sooooo much fun! Here are Mommy and I on the carousel.




I went on my first ride all by myself. I did a really good job driving that truck!


Daddy helped me go down the big slide.



Here are a few shots of me and Uncle Josh. Unfortunately, Uncle Chris couldn't come with us, but I'll see him soon.

Here we are waiting for the boat ride....

and on the choo choo train...

and on the carousel once again to end the day.



The next day, Uncle Josh and I spent some time playing before I had to go home. I tried really hard to explain to him that the Redskins are a better team.


Smiling pretty with Nana.

Getting tickled by Papa...





What a fun weekend!
XOXO, Ryanne











No comments: