Friday, May 21, 2010

A Day at the Beach

Last weekend I got to go to Rehobeth Beach with my friend Abbey and her Mommy and Daddy and of course my Mommy and Daddy. We had so much fun! Saturday was a beautiful day filled with swinging, walking on the beach and riding the rides at Funland. I've been asking for the beach all week, but so far no one has taken me back there.

There was a great swing at the house where we stayed.

Actually there were two, but Daddy had to hep me on this one.
I really liked the beach...until a wave came crashing a little too close to me.
I did not really like my first ride on the carousel...
or my second one.
They had some trucks I could drive. The first time I rode in the back seat with mommy.
The second time I drove mommy in the truck.

For the final ride, Daddy and Uncle Scott loaded Abbey and I in together...with no grown up riding with us.

It was so much fun!

I can't wait to go back!

XOXO, Ryanne

No comments: