For all of my loyal followers, I have to apologize for the infrequent posts these days. Life has just gotten so busy, especially now that it's nice out and I need to spend lots of time playing outside. I hope you enjoy these pictures to give you an idea of what I've been up to.
Nana and Papa got me a new car...
and Gammy and PopPop got me a new house.
The house came with it's own phone so I have to take a lot of calls.
Uncle Josh helped me get a bird's eye view of the neighborhood.
Daddy helped me practice going down the slide.
I've even entertained visitors already.
Sometimes we go to the park and Daddy helps me down the big slide.
I also get to swing at the park.
On Easter, I found eggs...
put them in my basket...
then dumped them out again.
And who can forget the bubbles!? My favorite!
So you can see, I have many good reasons for not posting. I'll do my best as we get into the summer months.
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment