Sunday, August 16, 2009

Diva in Training

I'm sure Mommy and Daddy have told many of you over the past couple of months that I would be "crawling very soon". Well guess what....I'm still not crawling. Why should I crawl when screaming is an effective way to get what I want and where I need to go?




Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy are helping me to practice crawling. They are also trying to teach me that being a Princess does not mean you can scream to get your way...we'll see about that!
So if this crawling thing doesn't work out, have no fear, I am working hard at mastering a couple modes of transportation.
Peek-a-boo, what should I do?
should I crawl?
or stand up and cruise (and yes, I got into this position on my own)

Is this the face of a diva princess or what?!
and when all else fails....

XOXO, Ryanne

No comments: