I went to see Dr Lee for my 9 month check up and I'm happy to report that all is well. She is still pleased with my progress and told mommy and daddy they can start giving me eggs and filet mignon whatever that is. I'm also VERY happy to report there were no shots! I had been sick so the normal bloodwork done at 9 months has been postponed. My new stats are:
Height: 27 inches (if you keep track, you'll notice this is only 1/4 of an inch taller than at 6 months. Dr. Lee thinks they probably were a little generous with my height at the last visit.)
Weight: 17 pounds
Head Circumference: 17 inches
I'm 25th percentile across the board.
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
(Don't worry, I'm not walking yet...Mommy was holding onto my new stroller so I wouldn't fall.)
Have a Happy Week everyone!
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment