Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A month of Firsts...

I've done a lot of things for the first time this month.

I learned how to clap (really, I was doing it right before mommy took this picture)...

I wore my sailor dress for the first time on my 7 month birthday....


I sat in my rocking chair without mommy or daddy holding me...


I wore big girl shorts...

and a froggy on my head...


and I wore my tutu...


Is this a good ballerina pose?


I went swimming in a big bathtub, I mean pool, with Daddy

I really liked it and I even practiced my back stroke (and I keep trying to practice it in my bathtub despite mommy's attempts to make me stop)

Now, some not so new things, but equally exciting....

I played with my friend Kierstin (she's little and I learned that she does NOT like my hand in her mouth)


and my friend Abbey

I went to a restaurant for Father's Day. Hey Dad, can I have some crabs?

Daddy said no. Oh well, better luck next summer.

Hope all the Daddy's had a Happy Father's Day!!

XOXO, Ryanne

No comments: