Friday, June 5, 2009

Catching Up

I know, I know...it's been quite a long time since my last blog, but I'm six months old now and very busy! My biggest accomplishment since my last blog has been my first tooth. Yep, that's right...I now have one sharp little tooth sticking out of my bottom gum and another one getting ready to make an appearance. It has NOT been fun, but I'm dealing with it by chewing on anything I can get in my mouth and that berry flavored stuff that mommy gives me each day called Motrin.
Here are some pictures to better detail what else I have been up to since we chatted last.

I've been getting better at playing on my tummy. People keep putting me in this position so I decided to go with it and it's not bad.
I got a new phone. You'll have to excuse me, I have an important call coming in.


Sorry to disappoint if you're a fan of another team, but thanks to Uncle Chris, I'm a Phillies fan

What are you doing? Can I have to flashy thing you keep pointing at me?

We went to the zoo with my friends Paige and Blake and their mommy and daddy. It was a lot of fun. I just don't understand why they wanted me to look at all the animals when there were so many people to look at!


I really like Paige and I can't wait to be a big girl like her.

Until next time....
XOXO, Ryanne

No comments: