I'm so excited to go to school today...why? Because today is our Christmas party and concert! My first public performance! We have been working so hard to learn our songs. Here I am with my friend Charlie. Do you like our concert outfits?

This is Kiran and William. Don't they look handsome?
Federico and the girls
We're all dressed and ready to go! Watch out everyone, The Seedlings are the hottest new group of the year!

Before the concert could begin, we had a visit from Santa. This is about as close to him as I got and it took Mommy a loooooong time to convince me to get this close.

I told him that I wanted a castle and the thing you put the baby's on (a changing table) for Christmas.


Now, back to the show!
The Acorns class (2 year olds) joined us too.
We are little Guiding Stars!

Can you guess what song we are singing here?
We wish you a Merry Christmas!

(Mommy tried really hard to upload some video, but it just wasn't working. She'll keep trying)
Happy Holidays!!!
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment