Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Adventures

Last weekend was full of lots of fun adventures. On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Renaisance Festival. The first thing I did was ride a pony! It was so much fun!



Then I got my face painted. I was very patient.




A beautiful butterfly!



Uncle Scott and Abbey were there too. Abbey also got her face painted.


Aunt Kenna took me on the big slide. It was REALLY fast and I did not like it very much.

Next Abbey and I decided that we wanted to 'Drench the Wench'. Here we are making our gameplan.

Abbey went first and did a good job trying to hit the target with the ball.


Next was my turn. My last ball was a 'magic' ball according to the wench. In the blink of an eye, the ball hit the target (with a little help from the man) and in the water she went. Everyone cheered.


(mommy missed a picture of her in the water because she was too busy cheering for me)

After the festival, we went to Gammy's house and she helped me bake chocolate chip cookies.




I was a really good helper so I got a reward.


On Sunday, we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.




I liked to look at the animals, but I did not like to pet them.

Time to pose, say cheese!



Family portrait on the hayride, a family tradition!

Here we go! Everyone hold on.

Looking for the pumpkins.


Found them!






Look at all the pretty pumpkins!


Happy Halloween!


XOXO, Ryanne


No comments: