Saturday, July 23, 2011

How I Spent My Summer Vacation 2011

This summer I spent a week in Ocean City Maryland with my mommy and daddy, nana, papa, uncle Chris and uncle Josh. I had so much fun!! Here is how I spent my week.
On the first day, we went to see the giant sandbox called the beach. I wasn't quite sure what to think about it.


The next day we actually put on our bathing suits, packed the bags and went back to the beach for a few hours. I still was not sure what to think of it all.


Everyone wanted me to go to the water.

There was no way they were getting me in that water!




I spent some time sitting in the shade


and playing in the sand. Daddy taught me how to build a sand castle.


After the beach, we went to the pool. I had so much fun swimming!






Later that night we went to the boardwalk and I got to ride on many rides!









Back at the condo I tried to be Daddy by wearing his sunglasses and hat. I look pretty good don't I?

After a good nights sleep, we were back to the beach. This day I decided to try out Uncle Josh's chair...

and sunglasses!

I want to go to the pool.

please...

After a brief swim in the pool, we got dressed up and went out to dinner. Look at that big fish!

Say ahhh.

Family Pictures



On this day, we took a break from the beach and went to Funland at Rehobeth Beach. Nana and Papa know the owners and Mr Al gave me a lot of tickets to ride the rides. I had soooo much fun!







This horsey's name was Eggy. I also rode on Waffle and Chocolate ice cream.











I LOVED the swings!

Daddy bought me a new swimmy for the pool. Do you like it?

Back to the beach!

Daddy's hat will help keep the sun out of my face.

Uncle Chris dug me a big hole to play in. I helped a little bit.



They finally convinced me to go in the water. It was fun jumping the waves with Chris and Josh.

Remember how much I liked wearing my swimmy on dry land? I did not feel the same way in the water.



More family pictures






As the week went by, I decided that I really did like the ocean.





I got pretty good at building castles (well, I did have a little help)

self portrait

How embarassing mommy! Why didn't you tell me to pull up my shorts?



Back to the water. This time a wave got me and I did not like it!


but I went back in.

Uncle Chris bought me a kite and we flew it on the beach.






I also liked to hunt for sea shells when we were on the beach.

We had a great beach view from our window.

One last night at the boardwalk

I got to ride on the mini carousel all by myself!

I had so much fun at the beach! I keep asking Mommy and Daddy when we can go back.

I had a very good summer vacation!


XOXO, Ryanne

No comments: