Saturday, January 8, 2011

Better Late than Never

I know, I know...it's February and these are Christmas pictures. All I have to say is better late than never and sorry for the delay!

We went to Nana and Papa's house for Christmas Eve. Uncle Chris gave me a card, it played music!





I also got a new jacket and Dora and princess castle.


After opening a few presents, we got dressed up for church.

Family portrait time!Is it time to go?
After church we were off to spend the rest of the evening with our friends the Tucci's.

This is Cameron. Our mommies kept saying that this is our engagement picture. My daddy said no boyfriends for me and certainly no engagement!

The Simpsons were there too!
Cookies for Santa!

Next came Christmas morning. Somehow Santa knew I would be at Nana and Papa's and he brought my presents there!


After some playing and breakfast, we headed to Gammy's house. Santa brought presents there too!

After presents, we all did some dancing.
What a fun day!

Uncle Luis shared his glasses with me.

Relaxing with Pop Pop and Nick

I know it's hard to believe, but the next morning when I woke up in my own house I found more presents that Santa left! I must have been a really good girl! Do you like my new bike?



I wish it could be Christmas every day!

Hope you had a good Christmas too!
XOXO, Ryanne



























No comments: