Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland

What a weekend! All I have to say is that we got a LOT of snow....according to Daddy about 2 feet of it. All I know is that I could very easily get lost out there. I have mixed reviews about my first snow experience. I think the pictures can give you a pretty good idea of what we are dealing with after 24 hours of heavy snow.



This is the view out our front window Saturday afternoon.







I'm going out!






It's cold!





Maybe this isn't so bad.



Saturday night and still snowing.


Daddy shoveled Guiness a path in the backyard.

Where's Guiness?



On Sunday, I found out that sitting in the snow is not much fun.

Daddy worked really hard all morning to dig us out. Thanks Daddy!

Mommy took me for a quick walk.

It's been fun, but I'm ready to go inside now.

I think that is enough snow for awhile! Hope everyone has a Merry White Christmas and safe travels!


Love, Ryanne

No comments: