Sunday, November 8, 2009

Monkey Business

Sorry for the delay in sharing these with you, but I've been a little under the weather. Last Thursday (before Halloween), I came home from school with a fever and I was home until Tuesday. I went to school Tuesday and half of Wed when my Daddy had to come pick me up because I was sick again. I had to go see the doctor 3 times in a week! Thankfully, I'm all better now and I'm getting ready for the big event coming up on Saturday!
So anyway, here are a few pictures from Halloween. I was not very cooperative with picture taking because I was hot and not feeling well. I was also mad that I couldn't go out trick-or-treating, but I had fun watching all the kids who came to the door.
I practiced my trick-or-treating skills with Mommy's trick-or-treat pumpkin.
True, I am a drama queen and I was also a drooling queen because of a sore throat that day.
I had fun with Nana and Papa.

Until next time, when I'll be a one year old!!!

Love, Ryanne

No comments: