Once I felt better, I was ready to pose for the camera again. One of my new favorite toys is my baby doll. I love to give her kisses and rock her (and sometimes eat her). I learned how to do these things with my baby doll from school. There are a couple of little babies in the infant class and I helped my teachers take care of them by bouncing them in the bouncy chair, entertaining them with rattles and once in a while trying to stick my finger in their mouths to suck on (they tell me no when I did this, but I was just trying to help). Anyway, they all thought that I was outgrowing the infant classroom so the decision was made to move me to the toddler room early. This usually doesn't happen until babies turn 1 and can walk. I am neither, but getting close to both. I just finished my first full week with the toddlers and I love it. I miss my old teachers and the babies, but I get to visit them sometimes. In the toddler room, we all eat together at a little table, go outside each day to play, have arts and crafts and math and science experiences. I also get to take a nap on a cot (only about an inch off the floor). To everyone's surprise, I sleep much better on the cot than I ever did in a crib in the infant room. I don't have any pictures from school to share, but here are some mommy and daddy took at home over the last few weeks.
Here I am with my baby...
Daddy went to the Renaissance Festival with his friends. I wasn't allowed to go this year, but he did bring me a pretty princess hat.
Till next time...
Love, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment