The first week in September, I went to Corolla, NC with my Mommy, Daddy, Gammy, Aunt Kenna, Uncle Luis, Aunt Kenna's friend Gina, Guinness and Aunt Kenna and Uncle Luis's 2 dogs and bird. It was a full house and a lot of fun! So here's how the week went...




On Monday it was rainy, windy and cool so I had to play inside in the morning.
Thankfully, it warmed up and the sun came out for a quick moment in the afternoon, so I got to go swimming in the pool with my new float boat.
Tuesday was another rainy and windy day, but we did go for a long walk on the beach. Mommy even let me put my feet in the water! My pants got all wet!
Wednesday brought, you guessed it, more rain. We went out to dinner that night and the clouds parted just in time for this beautiful sunset.
Thursday there was no rain, but wind, so still no beach. Here I am getting busted by Mommy trying to get into the games. Uh Oh!
Family self portrait
Seriously, will someone please let me outside?!
Finally! The beach!!!!
Note to self...sand does not taste good.
I love the ocean!
A girl's got to stay covered up in the sun.
Saturday was another nice day for the beach and we had to go home on Sunday :( I had so much fun and I can't wait to go again next year.
I love the beach!!!
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment