Sorry it's been awhile, but I've been a little under the weather. I had to stay home from school last friday because I was coughing a lot and I threw up all over myself and mommy in the middle of the night. I went to see my pediatrician who declared I just had a cold and then just to make sure, I had mommy and daddy take me to see the nice doctors in the ER sunday night. Yep, just a cold, but I did get to stay home with mommy again on Monday. Despite the runny nose, coughing, poor sleeping and screamfest on Sunday, I did manage to have some very fun days.
My Aunt Kenna got me some new shoes.
On Saturday I went to Annapolis to visit my Gammy, Pop Pop, Aunt Kenna and Uncle Luis. I was acting all better so mommy and daddy said I could go.

I got to eat at a restaurant...
And I got to see some ducks and boats.

Have you met my puppy Guinness?
How do I look?

I'd like to finish this update by saying thank you to Auntie LoLo for my Easter basket. That lollipop sure does look good!

Happy Easter!
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment