Last weekend was busy too. Nana and Papa came to visit, my future Godmommy Katy visited and Saturday I went to my first baby shower. It was so much fun. Enjoy the new pictures!
I'm really getting good at tummy time and holding my head up. I'm so close to rolling over on my own!
Just chillin' in my room, in my rocker, with my stuffed Guinness puppy.
Trying out my old bed where my animals sleep now. Umm...can someone help me get out of here? I don't think I like this too much.
Another Saturday, another dressy outfit, but this weekend I had somewhere to go!
Just hanging out with Katy.
Did I make that move?
What are we looking at Daddy? Everyone hold on tight!
There are many uses for a cloth diaper...burp cloth, peek-a-boo, Flying Nun costume...the possibilities are endless.
See you soon!
XOXO, Ryanne
No comments:
Post a Comment