Saturday, February 14, 2009

MIA....

but I'm back. Sorry for the delay, but it's been a busy two weeks. I had my last week at home with mommy and this past week was my first at school. I think the transition was much harder on both mommy and daddy because I like school a lot. I have made new friends and do lots of fun things like art class, reading and music class. I also have fun in gym class and have learned how to roll side to side this week. Here are some pictures so you can see what I've been up to.
I ate my first M&M, well sort of...I hear the real thing is much better, but I'm not allowed to have them yet.
Getting to know my new bear friend...thanks Kevin and Laura, I really like him.
Trying to be a big girl and drink from mommy's water bottle. I kept sucking on it, but nothing ever came out.
I really like Dr Suess. Right now I'm reading 'There's a Wocket in my Pocket".
Sitting and playing in my bumbo...this sure is hard work, but I really like sitting upright.
My motto at the end of the day always is, Play hard... Crash hard

Have a good week!

XOXO, Ryanne

No comments: